PS Vita Jailbreak 3.69 CFW using USB cable will explain you how to install PS Vita jailbreak on your device with step by step as given below. First of all, doing PS Vita Jailbreak can help you to install third-party software such as game mod and game manager etc and also you will able to get the games from the store app.
After installing the jailbreak, your PS Vita will appear a new icon called “FreeStore” where you can download all games and there is no need to purchase anything you want. Everything comes with free of charges.
Download PS Vita Jailbreak CFW now which is up to date custom firmware and get unlimited PS Vita Games free with absolutely free of cost.
Here we provide truly simplified instructions for how to jailbreak a PS Vita. All of the instructions listed below are based on the most up to date firmware that is currently available.
How To Install PS Vita Jailbreak 3.69 CFW:
- This web page features the 3.67 CFW jailbreak firmware for your PS Vita. The download link has given at the bottom.
- Double-click on the .zip file to extract the folder’s contents.
- Create a new folder on the USB flash drive called “PSVITA” then create another folder inside the PSVITA folder called “UPDATE” The letters must all be in caps for the PSVita console to recognize the folder.
- Click and drag the file called “PSVITAUPDATE.PUP” from your computer’s desktop over to the “UPDATE” folder.
- Now move the “PSVITA” folder to your PS Vita device via using cable.
- Go to “Update System Software” and then choose “PS Vita Jailbreak 3.68 CFW”.
- Now Upgrade your firmware version to 3.68-CFW.
- After installing the jailbreak, your PS Vita will now be jailbroken. Your PS Vita will appear a new icon “FreeStore” and enjoy unlimited games.
Congratulations! now that you have successfully undertaken a PS Vita Jailbreak you will be able to utilize a large number of previously locked benefits. For example, you will now be able to implement customized applications, edit your PS Vita geographical region, edit all of the development options and make adjustments to your home screen too.
PS Vita Jailbreak 3.69 OFW To CFW:
You can jailbreak your PS Vita from any OFW to CFW version known as custom firmware, and there is no need to update your firmware before you jailbreak. In just case, just follow above step to install jailbreak your PS Vita device.
Our firmware enables you to unlock a wide variety of features that were previously locked from usage on your PS Vita device. One of the most fundamental benefits for jailbreaking your PS Vita is the capacity to browse and use all locked regional content. This is easily achieved with our latest firmware version. Furthermore, you will be unlocking the true power management capabilities of your console.
If you wish do not like the jailbreak, you can remove the jailbreak version with just one press from setting on your PS Vita then it will be back to normal like your previous version firmware. And you can continue to update firmware from official whenever you like. Over 90% users are using jailbreak version for all free games access without cost. That’s all.